The Only Complete Solution to Provide Compliant Allergy Immunotherapy
We are now one organization offering a comprehensive suite of products and services for your immunotherapy program
Edge Pharma is an FDA registered 503 B Outsourcing Facility that offers health care providers comprehensive allergy products and services at competitive prices. Why Edge Pharma? Because we offer practitioners everything required to care for allergy patients: testing supplies and equipment, extracts for immunotherapy treatment in patient specific treatment sets, easy outsourcing of compounded treatment vials, and a streamlined software program which tracks patients as they progress through immunotherapy.
Brand new USP 797 standards have made in-office compounding more complicated and time consuming. Edge Pharma helps ensure regulatory compliance and patient safety. Our expert pharmacy staff specializes in preparing all kinds of immunotherapy formulations, utilizing a wide selection of extracts. We are the only FDA-registered source for compounded allergy treatment sets.
If you are considering making a change, look to Edge Pharma for your complete allergy solution.
Orders are delivered to your office promptly, and all our products and services are supported by premier customer service. When you call Edge Pharma you’ll reach a knowledgeable professional who can help you with any concerns or questions.
EDGE Pharma - FDA-registered 503B Outsourcing facility which specializes in compounding ready-to-administer patient specific immunotherapy treatment sets.
Call Edge Pharma: 802-992-1178
Edge Pharmaceuticals - Distributor of a variety of critical products needed to build a compliant immunotherapy program including bulk allergen extracts, diagnostic allergen extracts, sterile empty vials, metered dose dropper bottles, skin testing supplies, and much more.
- Allergenic Extracts in bulk for testing and treatment
- Sterile Empty Vials and Diluents
- Metered Dosage Bottles
- Skin Test Diagnostic Devices
- Allergenic Extract Supplies
Call Edge Pharmaceuticals: 877-580-3343
XTRACT Solutions - XTRACT is a complete allergy software package for managing all aspects of an allergy immunotherapy program.
Call Xtract Solutions: 503-902-1653
XTRACT Immunotherapy Software comprises six integrated modules that organize your allergy clinic: Test, Prescribe, Mix, Outsource, Inject, and Comply. With the new USP 797 requirements going into effect this year, XTRACT provides a low-cost way to ensure your practice is ready for the transition and in full compliance with compounding regulations. We are here to help with USP 797.
- Test provides for easy tracking of diagnostic skin testing.
- Customizable to your practice.
- Digitize your skin test and no longer use paper.
- Enter results quickly via touch screen interface on tablet or monitor.
- Electronic skin test results to EMR and easy printout for patient.
- Prescribe module aids formulation of allergy immunotherapy vials.
- Ensures that all positive skin test results are added to Rx.
- Easily calculate dilutions and maintenance vials.
- Prepares order for Mix or Outsource modules.
- Easily refill Rxs in a few steps.
- Mix module assists compounding of allergenic extracts in your clinic or hospital.
- Keeps track of inventory of stock vials.
- Automatically record lot numbers.
- Automatically determine and record beyond use dating (BUD).
- Automatically print scannable labels for use in the shot clinic.
- Outsource module makes ordering immunotherapy treatment sets quick and easy.
- For clinics and hospitals not interested in compounding in-house you can outsource to Edge Pharma.
- Eliminates USP 797 compliance issues.
- Quick turnaround.
- No need to maintain inventory of extracts used for compounding.
- Barcoded vials prevent injection errors.
- Injection module logs patient injections.
- Set treatment plans and dosing rules for safer, consistent treatment.
- Waiting room Kiosk with patient fingerprint sign-in.
- Track patient injection history.
- USP 797 compounding compliance module
- Designed for clinic compounding
- Checklist for Allergenic Extracts Compounding Area (AECA)
- Tracking and reminders for compliance testing.
Note: Medical, DEA, or hospital pharmacy licenses will be required to order allergy immunotherapy vials online.