A Complete Solution to Provide Compliant Allergy Immunotherapy
We are now one organization offering a comprehensive suite of products and services for your immunotherapy program
Edge Pharma is an FDA registered 503 B Outsourcing Facility that offers health care providers comprehensive allergy products and services at competitive prices. Why Edge Pharma? Because we offer practitioners everything required to care for allergy patients: testing supplies and equipment, extracts for immunotherapy treatment in patient specific treatment sets, easy outsourcing of compounded treatment vials, and a streamlined software program which tracks patients as they progress through immunotherapy.
Brand new USP 797 standards have made in-office compounding more complicated and time consuming. Edge Pharma helps ensure regulatory compliance and patient safety. Our expert pharmacy staff specializes in preparing all kinds of immunotherapy formulations, utilizing a wide selection of extracts. In addition, we are an FDA-registered source for compounded allergy treatment sets.
If you are considering making a change, look to Edge Pharma as a complete allergy solution.
Orders are delivered to your office promptly, and all our products and services are supported by premier customer service. When you call Edge Pharma you’ll reach a knowledgeable professional who can help you with any concerns or questions.
EDGE Pharma - FDA-registered 503B Outsourcing facility which specializes in compounding ready-to-administer patient specific immunotherapy treatment sets.
Call Edge Pharma: 802-992-1178
Edge Pharmaceuticals - Distributor of a variety of critical products needed to build a compliant immunotherapy program including bulk allergenic extracts, diagnostic allergenic extracts, sterile empty vials, metered dose dropper bottles, skin testing supplies, and much more.
- Allergenic Extracts in bulk vials for testing and immunotherapy treatment
- Sterile Allergy Immunotherapy Vials and Diluents
- Metered Dose Bottles
- Skin Test Diagnostic Devices
- Allergenic Extract Supplies
Call Edge Pharmaceuticals: 877-580-3343
XTRACT Solutions - XTRACT is a complete allergy software package for managing all aspects of an allergy immunotherapy program.
Call Xtract Solutions: 503-902-1653
XTRACT Immunotherapy Software comprises six integrated modules that organize your allergy clinic: Test, Prescribe, Mix, Outsource, Inject, and Comply. With the new USP 797 requirements going into effect this year, XTRACT provides a low-cost way to ensure your practice is ready for the transition and in full compliance with compounding regulations. We are here to help with USP 797.
- Test provides for easy tracking of diagnostic skin testing.
- Customizable to your practice.
- Digitize your skin test and no longer use paper.
- Enter results quickly via touch screen interface on tablet or monitor.
- Electronic skin test results to EMR and easy printout for patient.
- Prescribe module aids formulation of allergy immunotherapy vials.
- Ensures that all positive skin test results are added to Rx.
- Easily calculate dilutions and maintenance vials.
- Prepares order for Mix or Outsource modules.
- Easily refill Rxs in a few steps.
- Mix module assists compounding of allergenic extracts in your clinic or hospital.
- Keeps track of inventory of stock vials.
- Automatically record lot numbers.
- Automatically determine and record beyond use dating (BUD).
- Automatically print scannable labels for use in the shot clinic.
- Outsource module makes ordering immunotherapy treatment sets quick and easy.
- For clinics and hospitals not interested in compounding in-house you can outsource to Edge Pharma.
- Eliminates USP 797 compliance issues.
- Quick turnaround.
- No need to maintain inventory of extracts used for compounding.
- Barcoded vials prevent injection errors.
- Injection module logs patient injections.
- Set treatment plans and dosing rules for safer, consistent treatment.
- Waiting room Kiosk with patient fingerprint sign-in.
- Track patient injection history.
- USP 797 compounding compliance module
- Designed for clinic compounding
- Checklist for Allergenic Extracts Compounding Area (AECA)
- Tracking and reminders for compliance testing.
Note: Medical, DEA, or hospital pharmacy licenses will be required to order allergy immunotherapy vials online.