Allergenic Extract Treatment Sets
The world class team of scientists, pharmacists, compounding technicians, engineers, and quality personnel make Edge Pharma the leader in compounded allergenic extract treatment sets. As an integral component of the complete immunotherapy solution, Edge provides the outsourcing option for clinics that decide not to compound allergy immunotherapy treatment sets in-house.
With the new USP 797 requirements going into effect, clinics will now need to meet extensive facility, documentation, training, testing, and cleaning requirements. For many organizations this capital investment will be considerable, and ongoing costs associated with additional space and personnel may be difficult to justify. Edge offers a simple, affordable solution to this challenge.
By using Edge Pharma, you get access to a wide selection of allergy extracts prepared for your patients and delivered to your office promptly.
Our expert production staff has years of experience and specializes in preparing all types of allergy immunotherapy formulations, from simple to complex.
- No-cost setup
- Customized print and online order forms for your clinic
- Quick turnaround
- Largest compounder of allergy treatment sets in the United States
- FDA Registered and inspected 503B Outsourcing facility
- Dedicated quality team
- Consulting services available to help bring your clinic up to new USP 797 standards
Custom Mix Vials - No Patient Names Required
As an FDA registered and inspected 503B Outsourcing Facility, Edge is able to produce bulk vials without requiring patient names. Traditional 503A compounding pharmacies are not permitted to do this, but Edge Pharma is, saving you time and money.
- Special groups of tree pollen unique to your area of the country
- Perennial allergens, such as cat, dog, and dust mite
- Other unique formulations you can no longer get
- Often called a King’s Mix
- Formulate orders using Xtract Immunotherapy Software
- Currently licensed in 48 states plus DC
Benefits of Edge Pharma Compounding
- Easiest option for USP 797 compliance
- Simple ordering system
- Reduced inventory of supplies and extracts saves time and money
- Improved efficiency within clinic
- Highest quality of allergy immunotherapy products
Allergy Extracts Request Form
Before you submit a form please make sure you have a valid Medical, DEA, or hospital pharmacy license. These will be required to order allergenic extracts from us.