Allergy Prescription Named Patient Treatment Sets
Our expert staff has years of experience and specializes in compounding of allergy prescription named patient sets.
- Offering Xtract Solutions software for easy customized ordering for your clinic.
- Largest compounder of prescription named patient treatment sets in the United States
- FDA Registered and inspected 503B Outsourcing facility
- Dedicated quality team
- Consulting services available to help bring your clinic up to new USP 797 standards
Benefits of Edge Pharma Compounding
- Easiest option for USP 797 compliance
- Simple ordering system
- Reduced inventory of supplies and extracts saves time and money
- Improved efficiency within clinic
With the new USP 797 requirements going into effect, clinics will now need to meet extensive facility, documentation, training, testing, and cleaning requirements. Edge offers a simple, affordable solution to this challenge.
Edge Pharma only offers compounding services. If you are interested in supplies, please visit Edge Pharmaceuticals.
Visit Xtract Solutions to learn about allergy immunotherapy software.