Compounded Ophthalmic Medications
Edge Pharma is a USP 795, 797, 800 and CGMP compliant FDA-Registered 503B Outsourcing Facility that specializes in a wide array of sterile and non-sterile compounded medications. Edge provides high quality medications with longer Beyond Use Dating and batch testing for every lot manufactured. We pride ourselves on working with customers to solve their compounding needs. In addition, as an Outsourcing Facility, Edge is able to dispense these products to qualified practitioners and facilities without patient names.
Sterile compounded medications are a key component to every ophthalmic surgeon's regular protocols. Outsourcing the compounding of these vital medications with Edge offers several distinct advantages compared to supplying vials.
- USP 797 Compliance - You no longer have to be concerned that any provider is compounding in an unclassified space.
- Waste Reduction - Large vials and bottles create waste due to restrictive compounding guidelines that often require them to be used as a unit dose.
- Cost Savings - Choosing to outsource with Edge can reduce your overall cost for acquiring many ophthalmic medications.
Available Ophthalmic Medications
Bevacizumab Injections: It is a new biosimilar to Avastin® that is widely used off-label in ophthalmology. Compliance and convenience are now possible with Edge Pharma's unit dose MVASI™ Bevacizumab-awwb syringes.
Ophthalmic Blocks: Pre-mixed ready-to-administer retrobulbar and peribulbar ophthalmic blocks dispensed in unit dose syringes.
Ophthalmic Combination Dilating Drops: Pre-operative mydriatics comprised of up to six active pharmaceutical ingredients. The drops are offered in both multi-dose and individual dose packaging.
- Phenylephrine 2.5% / Tropicamide 1%
- Phenylephrine 10% / Tropicamide 0.25% / Cyclopentolate 0.25% / Ketorolac 0.125%
- Phenylephrine 2.5% / Tropicamide 0.25% / Cyclopentolate 0.25% / Ketorolac 0.125%
- Phenylephrine 10% / Tropicamide 1% / Ketorolac 0.125% / Ciprofloxacin 0.3%
Dilating Injections: Intraocular compounds dispensed in unit dose syringes used during surgery to enhance dilation.
Irrigation Solution Additive: BSS irrigation solution additive helps maintain dilation throughout ophthalmic procedures.
Antimicrobial Injections: A variety of post-operative antibiotic injections offered in unit dose syringes
Ophthalmic Dyes: injections packaged in a pre-filled unit dose syringes. Dyes are used in ophthalmology, both as diagnostic and therapeutic aid.
Other Ophthalmic Medications
Our online system makes ordering quick and easy. Just go to a product page and submit a simple form to setup an account with Edge.