NO DROP-SHIP ORDERING
Prefilled Unit-Dose MVASITM (Bevacizumab-awwb) Syringes
First deliveries scheduled for November 2019.
Submit your preorder today!
MVASI™ (a biosimilar to Avastin®), which was approved by the FDA in 2017, is now available in the United States. Both compliance and convenience are now possible with Edge Pharma's unit dose MVASI™ Bevacizumab-awwb syringes.
Edge Pharma offers FDA compliant, prefilled ready-to-administer compounded MVASI™ Bevacizumab-awwb syringes for eye injections without the need to drop-ship vials. Simply register for an online ordering account, submit the appropriate licenses, and start ordering.
No Minimum Ordering Requirements for MVASI™ syringes.
MVASI™ Bevacizumab-awwb Ophthalmic Injection
Concentration = 1.25 mg / 0.05 mL
MVASI™ Syringe Volume = 0.13 mL in a silicone-free Norm-Ject syringe
MVASI™ Bevacizumab-awwb Syringe Features
- Silicone-Free Norm-Ject syringes
- Meet new FDA requirements for subvisible particle testing
- No vial drop-shipping required. Simply log in and order.
- No contracts required and no minimum orders. Order as few as one syringe.
- Volume discounts and contracted pricing available. Call or email to inquire.
- Every batch of compounded MVASI™ syringes from Edge Pharma undergoes rigorous sterility, potency, endotoxin, visual inspection, and subvisible particle analysis before release.
1. According to the American Academy of Ophthalmology:
"Bevacizumab (Avastin) is widely used off-label for treating neovascular ophthalmic diseases. Approval of the biosimilar [MVASI™], which will carry the generic name bevacizumab-awwb, was based on evidence from 2 comparative clinical trials as well as extensive structural and functional characterization."
2. Specialty Guideline Management -- AVASTIN (bevacizumab), MVASI (bevacizumab-awwb)
"The indications below including FDA-approved indications and compendial uses are considered a covered benefit provided that all the approval criteria are met and the member has no exclusions to the prescribed therapy."
Section B.7.b: "Neovascular (wet) age-related macular degeneration (AMD)""
3. Clinical Policy: Bevacizumab (Avastin, Mvasi)
"It is the policy of health plans affiliated with Centene Corporation® that Avastin and Mvasi are medically necessary when the following criteria are met."
Section I.C.1.a: "Neovascular (wet) age-related macular degeneration"
4. According to the Blue Cross Blue Shield of Western New York website: "Drug Therapy Guidelines: Bevacizumab (Avastin® [bevacizumab], Mvasi® [bevacizumab-awwb])"
"Coverage of Avastin or Mvasi is also available for the following ophthalmic indications:"
- "Neovascular (wet) Age-related macular degeneration (AMD)"
- "Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)"
5. UnitedHealthcare Network Bulletin August 2019: Oncology Medication Clinical Coverage
"Policy update Oct. 1, 2019. The policy will be updated to include preferred product coverage criteria for Avastin® (bevacizumab) and Herceptin® (trastuzumab). Preferred product language will be added as follows:"
- "Use of Mvasi (bevacizumab-awwb) prior to the use of Avastin and other bevacizumab biosimilar products."
Register To Order Online
Please fill the Form below to create an account. Medical, DEA, or hospital pharmacy licenses are required to order prefilled MVASI™ Bevacizumab-awwb syringes.
Create an account to orderLog-In if you have an account