Ophthalmic Combination Dilating Drops
Edge Pharma is an FDA-Registered 503B Outsourcing Facility which specializes in providing ophthalmic combination dilating drops. Edge produces combo drop formulations from the following components.
- Dilators: Phenylephrine, Tropicamide, Cyclopentolate
- Anti-Inflammatory: Ketorolac
- Antibiotic: Ciprofloxacin
Edge offers ophthalmic combination drops in both multi-dose and individual dose packaging. The standard formulations include:
- Phenylephrine 2.5% / Tropicamide 1% in 15mL dropper bottle
- Phenylephrine 10% / Tropicamide 0.25% / Cyclopentolate 0.25% / Ketorolac 0.125% in 10mL dropper bottle
Individual Dose (0.5mL in 1mL syringe)
- Phenylephrine 2.5% / Tropicamide 0.25% / Cyclopentolate 0.25% / Ketorolac 0.125%
- Phenylephrine 10% / Tropicamide 1% / Ketorolac 0.125% / Ciprofloxacin 0.3%
Outsourcing the compounding of these medications with Edge offers several advantages.
- USP 797 Compliance
- Waste Reduction
- Cost Savings
- Room Temperature Storage
Register To Order Online
We are currently licensed to sell to all US states except Alabama and Virginia. Please fill the Form below to create an account. Medical, DEA, or hospital pharmacy licenses will be required to order our ophthalmic combination dilating drops .
Create an account to orderLog-In if you have an account